Trusts are a great way to provide lifetime asset management, avoid probate and minimize the effects of inheritance tax so your legacy can support the people and causes you care for the most. With our Trust Services you can count on a coordinated effort between accountants, attorneys, trust experts and most importantly YOU so we can provide the services best suited for your situation.
Types of Trusts:
- Revocable Living Trusts – created to provide lifetime asset management and avoid probate
- Irrevocable & Testamentary Trusts - a trust that is generally activated upon death
- Charitable Trusts - a trust with one or more charitable beneficiaries
Benefits of a Trust:
- Provides a framework for lifetime asset management
- Avoids the cost and the time associated with probate
- Provides protection for your beneficiaries
- Assures that your estate will be handled as instructed
- CoreFirst will professionally manage your assets for you and your beneficiaries
Legendary Service & Experience:
CoreFirst Bank & Trust has an expert team of responsive advisors available for all of your wealth management needs. Our staff of trust professionals includes two attorneys, four Certified Trust and Financial Advisors, and a Certified Financial Planner. Our officers have the breadth of training and experience to handle unique situations and as a community bank, we provide highly personalized service.
We work with individuals, families and organizations. Our focus is to help our clients achieve their financial goals. Over the years, we have had the pleasure to serve some very successful individuals, their families, businesses and civic organizations. A wide array of investment, trust and financial services are available to our team of experts to enrich and sustain wealth for families and individuals across generations.
Call 785.267.8402 or 1.800.280.0123
Stop by any branch location