With recent stay-at-home orders and with the increased emphasis on social distancing, we will adjust our drive thru hours effective April 1, 2020. Make sure to check here for a listing of our branches and their adjusted hours. Most locations will have the following hours of operation.
|Monday - Friday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - Noon|
As a reminder you can make an appointment at any time to open an account, sign paperwork or visit a safe box by calling 785-267-8900 or 800-280-0123.
March 26, 2020
At CoreFirst Bank & Trust, we stand ready to help you any way we can. Concern for our customers, community and team are at the core of each new plan and precaution. This commitment means that we are OPEN and ready to help YOU.
We Can Help
We know many of our customers are facing reduced pay, sudden expenses and layoffs. If you are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19, we encourage you to contact us and speak to a Personal Banker at 785-267-8900 or 1-800-280-0123: 8AM - 6PM, Monday-Friday or 9AM to Noon on Saturday. Let’s talk about ways we may be able to help. Below are just a few:
- An increase in mobile deposit limits when needed
- Credit Card1 options that include flexible balance transfer opportunities
- Possible options for hardship loan extensions on installment, mortgage and commercial loans
- Access to a consumer credit line1
- Guidance on government programs to help small businesses
Banking At A Distance
- Our branches are open regular hours for drive-thru service. Appointments can be made for certain transactions or to visit a safe box. Our in-store locations are closed until further notice
- Bank online at CoreFirstBank.com or through our Mobile App
- Apply or open an account online at CoreFirstBank.com
- Use Pay-A-Friend or Mobile Deposit
- Enroll your debit/credit card for Apple or Samsung Pay for tap and pay at merchants
- Access your accounts by phone at 785-267-8500 or 1-800-280-0123
- Utilize dozens of CoreFirst ATMs
- Chat at CoreFirstBank.com or talk to a Personal Banker at 785-267-8900 or 1-800-280-0123
Cyber criminals are working hard to exploit individuals during these uncertain times. As a reminder, CoreFirst would never contact you and ask to verify your social security number, password, PIN or access code. Please stay on the lookout for:
- Imposter charity scams – research before you give
- Virus products that claim to prevent or cure – these products are a hoax
- Work from home schemes – if it sounds too good to be true, question it
- Watch for malware – always be careful of clicking links in emails you weren’t expecting
The continued trust you place in us for all your banking and business needs is the fuel to our fire. We are excited for the day we are able to open our lobbies and see you again. Until that time, we’re still here, ready to help. Special wishes to those working the front line, including our own team, doing the hard work that keeps the rest of us comforted, healthy and safe as we ride out the storm. We are forever grateful.
For the latest updates and resources available, check back often. Together, we can and will get through this.
1Subject to application and credit approval.