September 23, 2020
Our Olathe Ridgeview branch is temporarily closed.
In Kansas City, please visit our Lenexa Ridge or Switzer location OPEN for drive-thru access.
|Lenexa Ridge||16201 W. 9th St. • Lenexa, KS||8am-5pm Monday-Friday|
|Switzer||7430 Switzer • Shawnee, KS||8am-5pm Monday-Friday|
September 16, 2020
Most CoreFirst lobbies will be opening Monday, September 21st with regular branch hours. Our team has been preparing and working hard to get our locations ready to welcome you back. Our In-Store locations in Topeka will remain closed and our Kansas City and Denver locations continue to be open by appointment only. Visit our website for the latest on the status of your favorite branch.
We continue to encourage you to use banking alternatives for most transactions:
- Online & Mobile Banking
- CoreFirst Information Line
When you visit our lobbies, we have a couple guidelines in place:
- Masks are required. You’ll be safe and so will we.Together we’re satisfying state and local mandates and keeping our community protected. If we need to positively ID you for a transaction we may ask you to remove your mask.
- We may limit the number of customers in a branch. You may be asked to wait in your car if we are at capacity. Please consider bringing only the individuals needed to complete your banking transaction.
- We will still be accepting branch appointments after the 21st. Making your appointment is easy, just give us a call at 785-267-8900 or 1-800-280-0123 or online - just click the schedule an appointment button.
- If you are experiencing any signs of illness, we ask that you use our alternative banking services. We’ll stay home too if we’re feeling under the weather.
Our greatest satisfaction comes from helping YOU. We are so excited to see you again.
July 9, 2020
The welfare of our community is at the center of all that we do. Recent changes in the overall health of Northeast Kansas has prompted us to move our locations back to drive-thru transactions ONLY, effective July 13, 2020. You can make an appointment to visit your favorite CoreFirst branch if you need to open an account, apply for a loan or visit your safe deposit box. Making an appointment is as easy as calling, 785-267-8900 or 1-800-280-0123. You can also schedule an appointment online. This modification to our branches helps keep you safe, us safe and our neighbors safe.
Branches located inside Topeka Dillons Stores will also be temporarily closed during this time. We encourage you to visit this page for the latest updates on branch operations and hours.
We’re working hard to provide you with plenty of options to get your banking done & questions answered.
- Most routine requests can be handled in our branches drive-thru
- In-person appointments can be made at most locations to visit a safe deposit box, open an account or apply for a loan. Make an appointment be calling 785-267-8900 or 1-800-280-0123. You can also submit a request at CoreFirstBank.com.
- Our Call Center is open Monday - Friday from 8:00AM – 6:00PM and Saturdays from 9AM - Noon
- Chat with us by visiting CoreFirstBank.com, Monday-Friday from 8:00AM – 6:00PM and Saturdays from 9AM - Noon
- Checking and savings accounts can be opened online at CoreFirstBank.com (personal accounts only)
- Apply for a home or auto loan online at CoreFirstBank.com
- The CoreFirst Bank Information Line is available 24/7 so you can bank by telephone at 1-800-280-0123 or 785-267-8500
- Go online, 24/7 and use Internet Banking at CoreFirstBank.com
- Download the CoreFirst mobile app and bank from your phone, 24/7
- ATMs are available at most branch locations
We continue to be committed to providing you the service you know and deserve. We extend our appreciation and thanks for sticking with us, adapting and being our constant source of motivation. Together we’re stronger.